So, it's a new year and I'm not even going to try to look at my 2009 goals to see how I did. It would be pointless since all that went up in smoke with illness and personal situations which required a great amount of my time and energy. Nothing would be served by my beating myself up about what did not happen this year! (although, I know I will be doing it anyway, at least inside, workaholics do that sort of thing)
So, just to make myself feel better, I made a list of those things that I did get done:
* Two major photo trips covering 7 States
* Three one person shows, each with 20 + images (all new images)
* Managed to spend some time house hunting in Tennessee (not moving yet, just looking)
* Had my work used as a cover page by the US GAO
* Sold 20% more work than last year (but had to work much harder to do it) (darn economy)
There were a lot of things that I did not get done. Mostly due to the above personal situations, but, all things considered, it turned out good enough. I am just happy to be able to do what I love for a living. When you can do that it is not work.